This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal uses double-blind review process. To facilitate this, the submitted softcopy manuscripts must not include authorts name and affiliation. Similarly, leave the Acknowledgement section blank for initial manuscript submission.
- The article manuscript adheres to the format, stylistic and bibliographic requirements as outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript submission file must be submitted in Microsoft Word (*.docx) document file format. Please refer to the Authors Guideline below.
- The manuscript must be free from Plagiarism and the author must run the manuscript article through Plagiarism detection software. The similarity index must be at most 25%
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted in any publications. Additionally, the author(s) may not submit the manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration at JCRINN.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.