This journal is not accepting submissions at this time.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article manuscript adheres to the format, stylistic and bibliographic requirements. Please download Manuscript Submission Template (Microsoft Word *.docx)
The journal uses double-blind review process. Do not include authors' Name/Affiliation in the manuscript.
Leave the Acknowledgement section blank for initial manuscript submission.
- The manuscript must be free from Plagiarism and the author must run the manuscript article through Plagiarism detection software. The similarity index must be at most 25%
- The author must agree to submit plagiarism report of their submitted article. The report can be generated from TurnItIn, Ouriginal, or other related software.
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted in any publications.
- The author(s) must not submit the manuscript elsewhere while it is under consideration at JCRINN.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.